Sioux Falls, South Dakota
HELLO SIOUX FALLS
Sioux Falls is a largest city in South Dakota. Sioux Falls is famous for its gorgeous scenery, historic buildings, unique museums, art and restaurants.
Places to visit-
- Falls Park- It is 123-acre Park around the falls on the Big Sioux River that receives a steady flow of visitors throughout the year to appreciate the manicured space.
- Sertoma Butterfly House & Marine Cove
- Old Courthouse Museum-It is a famous historic building in Sioux Falls.
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Science-It provides an art gallery, a concert hall, a science museum, and a theater.
- Great Plains Zoo and Delbridge Museum of Natural History
- The Outdoor Campus- It offers outdoor activities such as cross-country skiing, fishing and gardening.
- Terrace Park-It provides various sports facilities like basketball courts, tennis courts, walking trails.
- USS South Dakota Battleship Memorial- It is a must visit historical landmark for the visitors.
- Cathedral of Saint Joseph
- Veterans' Memorial Park- It provides military memorial and historic displays, sculptures, walking trails and gardens.
- Pettigrew Home & Museum-It contains Native American clothing, natural history specimens, stone tools, and items related to local history.
- Falls Overlook Cafe- The Cafe is a famous place for visitors of the Falls Park.
- Sioux Falls Stadium “The Birdcage” -It is a multi-purpose stadium in Sioux Falls.
- RedRossa Napoli Pizza- It is a pizza place where you can enjoy authentic Neapolitan style pizza.
Where to stay?
- Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown- This luxury hotel provides free underground parking, the in-house CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar and modern guest rooms.
- Clubhouse Hotel Suites Sioux Falls-In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Clubhouse Hotel Suites Sioux Falls provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Sioux Falls- It contains 89 rooms featuring free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, refrigerators and microwaves.